You see the problem with blogs, is when your life gets busy and you just can’t be bothered blogging. It’s not that my life has become so busy that I don’t physically have the time, to write down what’s happening, it’s more like I lose the motivation to type. And you do this once or twice, and then before you know it. You have a list of about 15 things you simply must post, and you can’t carry on until you have.
That’s probably my problem, I should just let them go. I should learn that I can’t capture every thought, just let them go Kevin.
So things I am in the process of letting go.
- Supermarket trolleys – and the one pound fee
- Trips to Beverley
- Breaking wing mirrors on cars
- Why selling houses is something I’m going to avoid.
- More on BS7799
- The British standard for making tea
- How I want to write some fun code, and might revive poopCell
- Extreme Programming – surely it’s not all serious?
There are more, but I’m letting go of these ones now.