The guardian have gone an made my Saturdays even easier, you can now see whats in the paper on one page. (the observant nerds will notice that they also have web feeds for each section); still I don’t read all of the paper, so I’m still going to summarize what I do read.
- Behind the lines: prince considers (brief) media career
- Throughout the 90s Yahoo was king of the net. Then came Google
Money / Work
the times have a paper today page too, but i don’t read that as much (Sunday is when the times comes with all the extra bits!, Saturday is mainly boring),
I will do the Liverpool search however: so Ignoring all the football stories from last week.
- Niki de Saint Phalle at Tate Liverpool (Guardian review)
- ‘Liverpool’s Beatles hotel should stick to the music’
- How property boom spread to Britain?s far-flung regions
and finnaly: there’s nothing quite? like the Daily post stirring it up over tunnel fees